Do you want to become an experienced developer before graduation? Would you like to learn from technical experts and help with projects for customers located around the world?
Start your job at FRINX as intern.
• Under general direction, you will write code and help build network-automation and software-defined-networking solutions
• You will learn communication with routers and switches through programmatic interfaces
• You will have first row access to new technologies - scale and performance are highly valued by our customers; therefore, we always seek new ways how to optimize our code and processes
• You will be a junior developer on a Scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, architects and testers to deliver business value
The position is suitable for people who have previously worked on any kind of software projects developed at school or home or for networking geeks. We mostly write in Java and Kotlin, C++, Go, Python and UI in React so a little experience in those languages will help.
EMPLOYEE PERKS AND BENEFITS:
• Working with experienced technical leaders and software engineers
• You will learn how to handle a full life cycle development from analysis, design, deployment and testing
• Working with software-defined-networking
• Daily communication in English
• Working with Linux Foundation Projects
• Flexible working hours
• You will design, develop and deliver cutting edge, highly available, scalable and secure networking applications based on open source
• Education Specialization in IT
• Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
• University student
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Bratislava or Ružomberok office
Type of employment
Starting at 4 Eur/hour, depending on skills and experience. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.