Test Automation Engineer
INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION
FRINX seeks software engineers to help build network-automation and software-defined networking solutions using opensource technologies for customers worldwide.
FRINX seeks software or network engineers with experience in manual and automated testing.
What makes us different from everyone else?
• You can do more than testing – as a small company, we don’t box the responsibilities. From pre-sales phase, analysis of requirements, implementation, testing, integration, deployment or even management, you are free to apply yourself in many areas.
• Networking domain – communication with routers or switches through programming. No need for previous knowledge in the networking field, we learn as we go
• English used throughout – not just with customers, but with each other
• New technologies – scale and performance are highly valued by our customers; therefore, we always seek new ways how to optimize our code and processes
EMPLOYEE PERKS, BENEFITS
• Working in an international, dynamic, fast-growing company
• Flexible working hours
• Cutting edge design, development and delivery of highly available, scalable, secure networking applications, opensource included
• Competitive compensation
• Possibility to work from home
• Support of personal growth and knowledge sharing
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EMPLOYEE
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
Personal requirements and skills:
• A passion to deliver, learn, contribute and collaborate
• Strong background in manual and automation testing using various CI tools, e.g. Jenkins, Maven and version control tools, e.g. GIT
• Required knowledge of XML manipulation and parsing, JSON
• Knowledge or experience with these technologies is an advantage: network and communication protocols, client/server architecture, XML manipulation and parsing, UML, JSON, knowledge of ISO/OSI models, Unix, virtualization
• Willingness and ability to teach and share knowledge
• Knowledge of OpenDaylight technology is an advantage
English – Equivalent to B2